Best Indian Proxy
ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
Last modified: May 21, 2018
This Acceptable Use Policy (this "Policy") describes prohibited uses of the Services (as that term is defined in Best Indian Proxy's Terms of Services) offered by Best Indian Proxy and its affiliates ("Best Indian Proxy," "us," or "we"). Please read the Policy carefully. If you do not agree to the Policy, you may not use the Services. Your use of the Services is also governed by the Best Indian Proxy Terms of Service.
We may modify this Policy from time to time as the Services change, as applicable law changes, or for any other reason. All modifications to this Policy are effective immediately when posted. If you do not agree to this Policy as modified, you may not use the Services.
You may not use the Services to violate the security or integrity of any network, computer or communications system, software application, or network or computing device (each, a "System"), or to engage in, foster, or promote illegal, abusive, or irresponsible behavior. Prohibited activities including by way of illustration and not by limitation:
• Use of an Internet account or computer without the owner's authorization;
• Collecting or using email addresses, screen names, other identifiers, or personal information without the consent of the person identified (including phishing, Internet scamming, password robbery, and harvesting);
• Accessing or using any System without permission, including attempting to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of a System or to breach any security or authentication measures used by a System;
• Distributing, publishing, sending, or facilitating unsolicited mass e-mailings, promotions, advertising, or solicitations (i.e., "spam"), including commercial advertising and informational announcements;
• Sending email in violation of the CAN-SPAM Act or any other applicable anti-spam law;
• Monitoring or crawling of a System that impairs or disrupts the System being monitored or crawled, or that is contrary to the instructions in the System's robots.txt;
• Inundating a target with communications requests so the target either cannot respond to legitimate traffic or responds so slowly that it becomes ineffective;
• Use of forward pyramid schemes and the like;
• Distributing of software that attempts to cause damage, harassment, or annoyance to persons, data, and Systems, this includes the distribution of viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, or cancelbots;
• Interfering with the proper functioning of any System, including any deliberate attempt to overload a system by broadcast attacks, or flooding techniques;
• Forging TCP-IP packet headers or any part of a message describing its origin or route, not including the use of aliases or proxy servers;
• Any conduct that is likely to result in retaliation against Best Indian Proxy, its website, or Best Indian Proxy employees, officers, or other agents;
• Use of the Services to gain or attempt to gain an advantage in proximity, timing, or identification as a unique user for purposes of any online auction, sale or similar event in violation of the terms of any such event;
• Impersonating another person or entity; and
• Any type of sabotage, regardless of intention.
Compliance with Other Terms of Service
No Illegal, Harmful, or Offensive Content
You may not use, or encourage, promote, facilitate or instruct others to use, the Services for any illegal, harmful, or offensive use, or to transmit, distribute or otherwise make available content that is illegal, harmful, or offensive. Prohibited activities or content include:
• Content that constitutes, depicts, fosters, promotes or relates in any manner to child pornography, bestiality, or non-consensual sex acts;
• is excessively violent, incites violence, threatens violence or contains harassing content or hate speech;
• is unfair or deceptive under the consumer protection laws of any jurisdiction, including chain letters and pyramid schemes;
• is defamatory or violates a person's privacy;
• creates a risk to a person's safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement;
• improperly exposes trade secrets or other confidential or proprietary information of another person;
• is intended to assist others in defeating technical copyright protections; infringes on another person's copyright, trade or service mark, patent or other intellectual property or proprietary right;
• promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking;
• is otherwise illegal or solicits conduct that is illegal under laws applicable to you or to Best Indian Proxy; or
• is otherwise malicious, fraudulent or may result in retaliation against Best Indian Proxy.
You may not use the Services to download, publish, distribute, or otherwise copy or use in any manner any text, music, software, art, image or other work protected by copyright law unless:
• Customer has been expressly authorized by the owner of the copyright for the work to copy the work in that manner; or
• Customer is otherwise permitted by established copyright law to copy the work in that manner.
Monitoring and Reporting
We reserve the right, but do not assume the obligation, to investigate any violation of this Policy or misuse of the Services.
We may report any activity that we suspect violates any law or regulation to appropriate law enforcement officials, regulators, or other appropriate third parties but with prior written notification to the Customer of the suspected violation. Our reporting may include disclosing appropriate customer information. We also may cooperate with appropriate law enforcement agencies, regulators, or other appropriate third parties to help with the investigation and prosecution of illegal conduct by providing network and systems information related to alleged violations of this Policy.
Contact Information: To ask questions or comment about this Policy, contact us at: